Application Maintenance and Support (AMS)
Perisoft's AMS is modeled specifically to suit Mid Size companies where the need and skills to maintaining and supporting a SAP system landscape is the same as that of a large enterprise but the resources required are mostly part-time.
Perisoft's AMS services are SLA based "Shared services" i.e.
- Commit to minimum service levels for support.
- Charge only for the required skills/resources i.e partial FTE.
- Dedicated project manager with single point of accountability.
- Provision of "on-demand" resources/skills on highly competitive consulting rates.
We will be available during your business hours and/or extended hours for critical month-end/year-end periods to provide L1 to L3 support.
Typical AMS challenges/needs for most mid-sized Enterprises
- The agility needed to manage an environment dictated by uncertainty & change.
- The need to focus on core and growth activities.
- Maximise ROI and value for core Business Applications which support the critical processes.
- IT resources with up-to-date skills needed to support existing SAP applications.
- Minimal capacity for senior/internal resources to drive innovation & improvement.
- The need to aggressively optimise resources and costs but ensuring increased efficiency and responsiveness.
- Proactive innovation and improved business processes
- Variable resource / skills mix needed to support the ad-hoc business needs
- Recruit & retain skills to cover the breadth and complexities of SAP technologies
Perisoft's AMS services offerings - include a complete range of services that include People, Processes & Tools to manage the SAP application lifecycle both functionally & technically
- Flexible Commercial engagement models - "pay per use", "Fixed Budget per period with rollover" and/or Fixed fee per month.
- Reactive & proactive application management.
- Flexible and highly mature tools and process integrated Delivery - on-site, remote or combination of both based on Service level commitments.
- Full SAP Application Life Cycle support services - ... the total landscape or technical (Basis), functional support (break fix), problem resolution, ABAP development, Security, System monitoring, change/service requests & project services, preventative maintenance, patches and upgrades.
- Comprehensive and mature ITIL based support processes and service management
- Access to the right skills at the right time in a cost effective manner.
Key benefits to clients from Perisoft SAP AMS services include:
- Predictable costs with defined service outcomes.
- Frees up IT resources to focus on innovation & strategic business initiatives.
- Faster response to changing business needs including improved business processes, functionality & technologies.
- Continued access to up to date skills & resources as required.
- Improved IT service outcomes via robust ITIL based service delivery processes.